Max Payne 3 Special Edition Pre-orders have been extended till April 2nd
Rockstar has announced that the deadline for pre-ordering Max Payne 3 Special Edition has been extended, due to the delay in the game’s release date.
According to a notification sent out by Rockstar, pre-orders of the Special Edition have been extended from the original January 15th to April 2nd.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition Package contains:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The Special Edition will cost $99.99/£99.99 and is now available for pre-ordering.