Dead Space 3 PC Requirements Revealed
After their successful presentation at E3 2012, Electronic Arts has unveiled the system requirements for their upcoming horror-adventure game Dead Space 3, via their online digital distribution store Origin.
Issac Clarke, the protagonist of the Dead Space universe, will have a new partner called John Carver, who will be featured in the newly introduced coop mode, which will eventually unlock additional story details and gameplay mechanics only found when playing as the co-op character.
Surprisingly, the PC requirements for the game are not very steep and evidently can be played on most mid-ranged gaming rigs.
Check out the official system requirements for the PC below.
FOR WINDOWS XP (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7
* 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
* ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
* 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games.
* INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION
Dead Space 3 is expected to release sometime around February 2013.